Saturday, May 19, 2012

Old Days

Some said that it is not good to keep struggling over the past.
Well, I think the "past" they meant, is like something that keep haunting you--something bad, something that will give some bad influences to your future.What I'm gonna post now is not about trashy-mellow-sad-past. It's precious memories I have. Something that I wish it could happen again, in the way it was before.

The day when I met these people. Who is becoming so special, like a family for me. The ones who always be there whenever I need them to. I was digging old pictures in my Fb hahaha and I've found these old pictures that reminds me of our beautiful old days in JHS. Three of us are moving out of town, so it's almost impossible to us to be just like in JHS. Especially you, dut. We are missing you here :(







Those pictures above are from 2008-2009 (my bangs... blargh D:)
I wish people could stay the same just like pictures.
But people change, feelings change, sights change. The earth keeps spinning. Time flies. Guys, I miss our old days. I can't mention one by one all the things we've been through--it will take too long to write.



“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”



I wish we could stay like this, forever :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment