Tuesday, May 08, 2012

sent from heaven

Meet this guy


For Asian girls, I know you all know who he is. For those who don't know, it's Cho Kyuhyun.
Yes. He is Korean, and fyi, he is my first favorite Korean boy. I never get interested to any Korean boys, until I see him. I first saw him in one of Super Junior (it's Korean's popular boy band, and yes, Kyuhyun is one of its members) videos, A-Cha.

I used to think that Korean boys are really pretty and having good skin--even maybe better than ours. So I was like "haha what? you're screaming at boys who even prettier?". Maybe I won't change my mind about that and Kyuhyun is my exception.

People might think that he is only physically good, and his voice is a standard.
His voice is really good, I can say this cz I've listened to his solo album. He is originally a singer, not only one of Korean boy band members with an angel face and sexy move.
Talking about his face, dude, he might sent directly from heaven. His smirk, smile, laugh, he got me.


God, can I just marry him?

No comments:

Post a Comment