Thursday, June 20, 2013

You probably don't remember.

I remember those things that you probably don't remember.
I remember you were lending me your shirt when I was all drenched from head-to-toe because of the rain.
I remember laid my head upon your shoulder during economics class and fell to sleep until the class was over.
I remember you laid your head upon my shoulder during the meeting and I knew you were falling to sleep.
I remember you were waiting there in the middle of the crowd, alone, waiting for me, then we had lunch together.
I remember watching you slept on our way of a study tour.
I remember which toppings you like for your waffles.
I remember you and me, at the game centre, being such two silly kids.
I remember those hours we spent, and the two cups of milk tea.
I remember gave you a nickname, then everyone started to call you the same, until now.
I remember being awake until midnight, helped you making a birthday present for your girlfriend.
I remember the time when you were just sitting there listening to me rambling about everything.
I remember you were the first one that came over to my 17th birthday dinner.
I remember you laughed at those cheesy novels because you hate cheesy things.
I remember that over sized plain grey t-shirt that we both have.
I remember those phone calls, one of them interrupted, because you were running out of phone credits.
I remember those text messages that left unanswered, and the sad faces.
I remember we couldn't see each other for a month, and you said you're missing me.
I remember those voice-notes you've sent. I saved them, in case I wanna hear them again later.
I remember had both lunch and dinner with you that day.
I remember that grey polo shirt you wore on the day we were going out when I came back to town.
I remember watching your back. As you walked away after spending the whole day with me.
I remember you said you can't change, and you let her go.
I remember you never say you love her to me.
I remember those heartaches.
I remember we were not talking to each other for 19 days.
I remember you said sorry.
I remember those funny faces you made, making me wanted to slap you.
I remember so many things that take too long to write.
We both are heading to another step of our lives.
We might be apart.
We might not see each other as often as we do now.
We might find another ones, though that's the worst thing I will ever imagine.
I might be laugh so hard when I read this in the next 10 years.
Laugh at how precious these memories we've had, how big you got the role in my teen-life-drama.
Laugh at how I was afraid of what I felt. How I tried to hide them.
We're going through so many things.
I'm thanking you for them, Sir.








Please don't be in love with someone else, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment