Saturday, July 19, 2014

a super short escape



I took several days to Jakarta last month, in the middle of hectic weeks of college. I skipped some classes but thank God it didn't bring any trouble in the end. /phew/
Anyway, I never really wander around Jakarta before, to be honest. I did going there for a few times, but only for transits. Jakarta seems to crowded and overwhelming for me somehow. It was Asian Dream Cup 2014 that made me running away for a while. We almost can not go because of some issues, but I'm glad we made it.
I went only for four days, because mom didn't allow me to skip more than three classes. But it was great, I got off from here with a friend then met some other friends in there. We stayed in my friend's aunt's house in the first two nights and moved to a lodging in the last night. The lodging was a pretty good place to stay, I guess I'll stay there if I could go to Jakarta anytime soon. (additional info, or, well, you can also call this a personal news flash: The Lost Planet Indonesia's official date has been revealed. It will be on September 6. With saying "anytime soon" I wish I could make it to go for The Lost Planet. Been such a depressed fangirl lately..)
It was a super short escape before finals (eventhough I ate sushi for two days straight!) and I can't wait for August. I'll go on a trip to KL and SG with the whole classmates for five days. Another super short escape before starting a new semester, I guess?
I'll be back with a bunch of pictures!



if I've got time.

No comments:

Post a Comment