Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Things I love

I know I sound like on the highest level of "self-crisis". I woke up this morning and thinking, all these unimportant things are not worth any pain I felt. If loving someone brings sadness and tears, let it go, it suffers you, and don't hold on something that suffering you. What's the point of living a life? To be happy, enjoying every little thing that happened--whether it's sweet or bitter, to chase dreams, to win.


Well, I wanna tell you what I love to do, and makes me  so happy.
I love doodling randomly. It could take hours, and makes me forget things around me. Usually I’m doodling during those boring classes, such as Indonesian class… Sociology class… I rather doodling than sleeping. But well, I sleep during classes too honestly.



have a classmate that love to do this thing too. Call him Adit. Here is one of his random doodle (and it’s on my notebook!) :D


Now tell me, who doesn’t like music? Listening to my favorite songs is my #1 mood-booster. Headphones on, world off. I love to lock myself in my room and listening a bunch of songs on my playlist all day long using headphones. We need to ignore the world sometimes, don’t we?



That’s 10 songs I’ve been listening most of the times. What’s yours? Tweet meJ

Then..  you have no idea how I love this kind of sport. I love basketball, and it’s more than a hobby. For me, basketball is one of important things in my life. I might be a bit late to join, but, hey, better be late than not at all right?

Buffering videos on YouTube is my hobby nowadays. And so far, this one is my favorite:



Doing things above is really work for me.

2 comments: