Friday, November 18, 2011

need a break?


So many things struggling on my mind. Sometimes all I wanna do is find a hidden re-start button of my brain and, poooof, shut it down for a while--I want to forget things for a while.

I want to escape my pretty rough world, eventho I might sound like a pathetic loser. I wish I could get in to Narnia and when I get back to my real world, everything happens with the way I want.

I want to get back to a couple years ago. When I was still 2 or 3. When everything went peacefully (at least I thought it did), when the only thing that could makes me cry is when somebody breaks my favorite toy..

Time flies so fast. Really fast. Sometimes I feel like I couldn't realize every single thing that happens to me. It feels like I just celebrating my 6 birthday, but then I see a 16 years old girl in the mirror. I'm not a 6 anymore. I couldn't remember when did the last time I'm counting sheeps before I sleep, when did the last time I'm afraid that there might be something under my bed, when exactly people start to break my heart, not my toys anymore..
I need a break. We need a break. What if we could stop the time just to take a breathe...

But I believe in one thing: God won't give us trials we can't handle. Every beautiful thing takes its time to be happened. Just don't let anything makes you down. Everybody deserves to be happy with their lives, and you either :)

1 comment:

  1. Eh run, there is a task for you.. look at it! ;) it's about 11 :D

    ReplyDelete