Friday, November 04, 2011

such a perfect match


I love the weather these days. It's raining almost everyday. I've spent a lot of time in front of my laptop screen, buffering some videos, covering my body with a big warm blanket and my frozen feet with socks, and hot chocolates. But sometimes I'm going out from home for some basketball practice. But today, I had a fun soccer under the rain with a couple of friends--the guys. And it was including this guy I was talking about in the previous post. Playing out in the rain never been this fun before.

I've been listening to Is It Okay If I Call You Mine for a couple of times and all I can say is I love it. It fits the weather, I mean, mellow song like this plus this kind of weather are... such a perfect match. However, this song is kinda into me.

"..and what I'm tryin' to say isn't really new 
it's just the things that happen to me
when I'm reminded of you
like when I hear your name, 
or see a place that you've been, 
or pass a house that you've been in one time or another.. 
it sets off something in me I can't explain, 
and I can't wait to see you again.."
Paul McCrane - Is It Okay If I Call You Mine

2 comments: